Tuesday August 10, 2021/ Pray And Praise Your Way Out Of Your Prison/ Sis. Charneda King-Porte
1. Even when we are walking right with God the enemy still try to throw afflictions in our way; how much more when we are not.
2. The difference between the two is that when you are walking right with God the Holy Spirit equips us to stand still and watch him take over the battle and when we are not, we leave the door open for the enemy to come in and sow a seed of destruction.
3. The attitude we have during our time of trials will determine how the outcome of the situation will be.
What do we do then when we face divers situation as children of God?
1. Just like Paul and Silas did, see the greatness of God in the situation.
2. Pray and turn the situation over to Jesus.
John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
3. Let us Pray turning every situation we are faced with over to the greater one who lives inside of you and I.
4. Praise God, sing songs of praises to him for his greatness.
Psalms 22:3 But thou art Holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Let us praise God for his greatness
5. Have an attitude of gratitude to still honor God in spite of the situation.
1 Samuel 2:30 Therefore the Lord God of Israel saith: I said indeed that thy house and the house of thy father should walk before me forever. But now the Lord saith be it far from me ; For them that honor me I will honor, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
6. Let us pray that we will cultivate an attitude of gratitude praising God in and out of season.
What happens when we praise God in our pains?
1 God is moved and we are set free to serve God.
2. Doors that have been close before us begin to open.
3. chains begin to break
4. God reveals himself in a deeper way to us
5. We affect the lives of those around us
6. We bubble with joyful from within
Listen to Prayer Archives 24/7 at: http://earlymorningshowers.com/prayer-archives.shtml Join us for live prayer sessions: Monday to Friday Time: 6:00 – 6:45am (EST) Phone Number: 215-383-1625 Pin:623159 Live Stream: http://earlymorningshowers.com/ems-live-tv.shtml