Thursday September 9, 2021/ Obedience our Genuine Expression Of Worship/ Sis. Charneda King-Porte
- Obedience is our genuine expression of our love for the Father which leads us into a lifestyle of true worship. John 14: 15 KJV
- What is worship? The apostle Paul described true worship perfectly in Romans 12:1-2 Passion Translation
- Jesus our perfect example Philippians 2:8.
- Let’s look at the life of Abraham in light of his obedience, in Genesis 12:1 (AMPC) God tells Abraham to leave his country, his people, and his Father’s household to a land he God will show him.
- Abraham’s obedience and his reward, Genesis 1222:1-18 (AMPC) Sacrifice his only son, the promised son from God whom he and his wife waited for, for 25 years
What am I say with all of this? There is a reward for those who worship God in obedience.
6. Abraham was greatly rewarded because he obeyed and that can be our story too if we will obey. See Deut. 28:1-
7. What has God told you to do that you have not obeyed but you claim to love him? Search your heart this morning and let the Holy Spirit lead you.
John 14:15, Romans 12: 1-2, Philippians 2:8, Genesis 22: 1-13
Listen to Prayer Archives 24/7 at: http://earlymorningshowers.com/prayer-archives.shtml Join us for live prayer sessions: Monday to Friday Time: 6:00 – 6:45am (EST) Phone Number: 215-383-1625 Pin:623159 Live Stream: http://earlymorningshowers.com/ems-live-tv.shtml