Friday September 17, 2021/ Going Deeper With God/Minister Foluke Babatunde
1. As a believer we need to go deeper in our relationship with God. Do we have a desire for more of God or are we satisfy with where we are and how things are.
2. There is so much more in God than we can imagine or phantom. Do we just want to stay at the ground level or go deeper with God.
3. There are so many excuses that we can find, not having time, have to work, have to take care of family, obligations. Before Peter had encounter with Jesus, he had toiled all night fishing and caught nothing but when Jesus came and asked Peter to launch into the deep, he was hesitant because he had toiled all night.
4. His excuse was genuine but at the master’s word he launched into the deep and there was so much fish. Moses thought he was just going on his normal routine when he encountered God in the wilderness.
5. He saw the burning bush which caught his attention and came closer. Going deeper with God open our eyes to see what God is doing, what he has done and what he will do in us.
6. we should desire the fullness of God. When you call on the Lord, he will answer you and show you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Exodus 3, Luke 5, Jeremiah 33: 3.
Listen to Prayer Archives 24/7 at: http://earlymorningshowers.com/prayer-archives.shtml Join us for live prayer sessions: Monday to Friday Time: 6:00 – 6:45am (EST) Phone Number: 215-383-1625 Pin:623159 Live Stream: http://earlymorningshowers.com/ems-live-tv.shtml