Open My Eyes That I Might See!
1. Let the wisdom of God be operational in my Life.
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.(Luke 6:45 KJV)
2. I receive the grace to access the “Divine wisdom bank” for the unlimited flow of wisdom through God’s word.
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:3 KJV)
He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing. He bindeth the floods from overflowing; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light. (Job 28:10, 11 KJV)
2a. Let my eyes discover precious thing and let hidden things be brought to light for me .
3. I operate by the surpassing intelligence of God.
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure. (Isaiah 33:6 KJV)
DECLARE: By this wisdom my Life shall be stable
By this wisdom my family will be stable
By this wisdom my business will be stable
By this wisdom my spiritual life will be stable
My life will command unusual grace, favor and attraction .
I believe that my days are preserved by God with long life, riches and honor.
Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. (Proverbs 3:17, 18 KJV)
4. With my eyes open, I make unpredictable and unprecedented progress in life. Overcoming stagnation frustrations hardship and struggle. Nothing is permitted to stop me, l am confident that I will succeed .
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)
5. From this time onwards, l walk in the grace that unravels mysteries and secrets
If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct. (Ecclesiastes 10:10 KJV)
6. From now on I will be directed by the Holy Spirit. My decisions will be Spirit directed and instructed.
LET US ASK !!!
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. (James 1:5, 6 NIV)
In the section you will ask in faith the kind of wisdom that is lacking presently in your life.
7. Lord I ask for the wisdom to keep a home, Spirit of God guide my ways, my judgments, my choices as I relate with people.
My judgment will no longer be after my physical senses
I am a sheep and I hear the voice of the master leading me .
I am no longer subject to the power of deception .
8. Lord grant me insight and depth, let me operate in a higher and deeper dimension of understanding. I belong to the light.
Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet.
“Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked. “How can I,” he said, “unless someone explains it to me?” So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. (Acts 8:30, 31, 39 NIV)
9. Grant me sound revelation of my peculiarities and uniqueness through redemption.
a. Understanding of my calling-my life mission
b. understand of purpose
c. Understand the time am living
I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. (Ephesians 1:16-21 NIV).
10. Grant unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation let my eyes of understanding open now .
11. The capacity for amazing sight is being developed in me, God is at work in me.
“For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. (Philippians 2:13 NIV)
12. l receive the grace to see the doings of God both in me and around me.
The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “Sovereign Lord , you alone know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord ! (Ezekiel 37:1-4 NIV)