Tuesday July 13, 2021/Obey And Serve God Alone In Order To Do Greater Works/ Pastor Lola Oyesanmi
1. If they obey and serve God, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in contentment. Job 36:11
How do you obey and serve God?
Meaning of Obedience
1. According to Merriam-Webster, obedience definition is “the act or instance of obeying; the quality or state of being obedient.” Furthermore, the definition of obedience is “submissive to the restraint or command of authority: willing to obey.”
2. Therefore, the meaning of Christian obedience is the act of submitting (obeying) to the commands (laws) of God, the highest authority, creator, and Father of mankind. If you have faith in God and believe His word obedience is the practice of living by faith, obeying the teachings of the Bible which has been given for us.
3. Take God with you wherever you go. Know that He is standing right next to you every time you speak to anyone.
4. Interact with others in a way that will bring glory to God and do the greater works He has called you to do.
5. Beloved I pray with you; as we obey God, do God’s will and keep His commandments, we shall prosper, poverty shall be far from you all the days of your life, and as you serve God wholeheartedly, you will spend your years in pleasures. Sorrow, mourning, sickness and all evil shall not have dominion over you in Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you Love me, you will keep my commandments.” – John 14:15
“But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than Man.” – Acts 5:29
“As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance” – 1 Peter 1:14
“For this is the Love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.” – 1 John 5:3
“If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land;” – Isaiah 1:19
“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?” – Luke 6:46
“But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.” – Exodus 23:22
“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set Your rules before me.” – Psalm 119:30
Listen to Prayer Archives 24/7 at: http://earlymorningshowers.com/prayer-archives.shtml Join us for live prayer sessions: Monday to Friday Time: 6:00 – 6:45am (EST) Phone Number: 215-383-1625 Pin:623159 Live Stream: http://earlymorningshowers.com/ems-live-tv.shtml