Wednesday June 16, 2021/ Prayer Work/ Sis. Oreoluwa Odunjo
1. Prayer is part of our duty and works as Christian. Whether it’s praying for ourselves or others. It’s important.
2. Pst. Creflo Dollar said prayer is permitting God to enter into our situation.
3. Don’t just think about what you want to happen by the end of the year but write it down and pray into it
Write it out, make a plan, prepare and PRAY
4. Prayer is like an arrow. It travels to the end of the earth
5. You know prayer transcends time. You can pray into the future. You can pray prayers that will affect generations. You can be here right now and praying for your grandkids. Praying for your great-grandkids. Praying for your generation.
6. You can pray into things you don’t even know yet.
7. You know some of you are living in what you prayed for. What you asked for is where you are now and you know what we are so quick to move on to the next prayer after one is answered that it is important every once in a while to look back on your life and just thank God. Just marvel at his goodness
8. I was reading an article about forgetfulness and the person said “It is a good thing be intentional about marking and commemorating those times in our lives where God’s grace and faithfulness are clearly seen so that we will not forget. And in remembering, we can be faithful to give God praise.
9. This all to say that prayer works. You don’t even have to look that far back to know this. God has been good to us.
Prayer works! Prayer is the key
10. All this to say prayer is important and I want us today to pray for the rest of our year. Let us not leave it to chance.
Listen to Prayer Archives 24/7 at: http://earlymorningshowers.com/prayer-archives.shtml Join us for live prayer sessions: Monday to Friday Time: 6:00 – 6:45am (EST) Phone Number: 215-383-1625 Pin:623159 Live Stream: http://earlymorningshowers.com/ems-live-tv.shtml